Home Page

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Love Samples? Join The Club!

I read about birchbox.com in a magazine the other day and couldn't wait to get on the computer to check it out. A club that delivers beauty samples to it's members every month? Count me in! Their motto is "Discover what you love and buy with confidence," which has been a personal shopping mantra of mine ever since the Great Foundation Debacle of 2002. (I really wish someone had told me that MAC foundations break you out before I spent $40 on one!)

Not only do I love samples because of their adorable, purse-friendly size, I love them because you get to try before you buy! Clearly, the people at Birchbox feel the same way. For just $10/month, you get to test-drive 4 to 5 beauty samples and if you decide to buy the full size product(s) from their site, you earn points towards further purchases. No more hounding the clerk at Sephora for a trial size of something you're unsure about, just check your mailbox!

Here are just some of the brands they carry:

Bare Minerals

Korres

Kiehls

Nars

Benefit

Oscar Blandi

Stila

Too Faced

Phyto


For all the details on how the club works, watch the video below.


0 comments: