I was nominated by the sweet, smart and gorgeous Ashley (a.k.a. kittykouture25) for the Adorable Blog award! She's a fellow beauty blogger/housewife/lover of all things girly, so share the love and check out her blog too!
The Adorable Blog Award Rules are:
-Include the award logo in your blog or post.
-Nominate as many blogs which you like.
-Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
-Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
-Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award
I nominate the following:
1. birds and planes
2. La Petite Fashionista
3. Supergirl43837 Talks All Things Girly
4. Modern Marie
5. Megan's Creative Place
Monday, June 29, 2009
Sunday, June 28, 2009
My 25th birthday is coming up on August 2nd and while I'm not exactly looking forward to becoming a quarter of a century old, I must admit that I'm happy to be out of the "Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman" stage. I absolutely love being a mama and soon to be wife and I honestly enjoy being an adult, as silly as that may sound. My tastes have changed over the years, leaning more towards classic than trendy, so in that spirit here is my grown up birthday wishlist:
Friday, June 26, 2009
I received a payout from expotv today (a website I do reviews for) and was cruising around paypal.com to find out which retailers I could spend my hard earned dough at. American Eagle was on their list of popular webstores, so I wandered over to their site to see if anything caught my eye. To my surprise, they're having a huge clearance sale right now, full of super cute summer clothes, sandals and accessories!
Here's what I ordered:
Here's what I'll order next week:
*I found a coupon code for an additional 10% off! Just enter "31907128" at checkout!
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Jason has to work all day today, but if he had it his way, he'd be playing a round of golf instead. I would, of course, tag along. If only to put on a cute outfit and cheer him on from the golf cart!
In this set:
Titleist Lightweight Stand Bag
[Unknown] Pink & Brown Head Cover
Chromax Metallic Golf Balls for Women
Glove It Pink & Grey Argyle Glove
Sterling Silver Golf Tees
Nike Women's SP-5 Golf Shoe
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
***Plus, if you spend $60 or more, you get free shipping! SHOP NOW!
Monday, June 15, 2009
1. Mood: Loved.
2. First words out of my mouth this morning: "Reset the alarm for 8:30."
3. What I’m looking forward to this week: Finding uses for my new MAC Fix+ spray.
4. One thing I’d like to improve about myself: Clean up the damn house!
5. On my makeup lust list: MAC Purple Rite lipstick (still) and possibly some things from their Naked Honey collection.
6. What i ate: breakfast: eggs, bacon & an english muffin. lunch: a turkey club.
7. What's on my face: Nothing at all.
8. Outfit: a blue v neck tee, jeans and black flip flops.
9. Fragrance: Ed Hardy for Women.
10. Weekly goals: Do some homework!!!
Monday, June 8, 2009
1. Mood: Optimistic
2. First words out of my mouth this morning: "Hello? Yes, I'm up." (to kim on the phone)
3. What I’m looking forward to this week: Nikki learning more first words!
4. One thing I’d like to improve about myself: eat healthier!
5. On my makeup lust list: MAC Purple Rite lipstick
6. What i ate: Mini burgers and fries. Little Caesar's pizza. So healthy!
7. What's on my face: mark. tinted moisturizer, MAC Refined MSF, Revlon eye mousse in Brown Suede, Stila eye kajal in Sapphire, MAC Fierce & Fabulous lipglass
8. Outfit: a blue dress and grey 3/4 length sweater, gold studded sandals
9. Fragrance: Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy
10. Weekly goals: finish reading Twilight & New Moon
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Today I got a few goodies at Ulta to take advantage of their discount for college students. They do this the first tuesday of every month. All you need to do is show your student i.d. and you get 20% off your entire purchase, including high end brands and salon services. The cashier there also gave me a postcard announcing that they'll start carrying Benefit this Sunday, June 7th!
Here's my loot:
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Strawberry Milk
Seche Vite Top Coat*
L'Oreal Color Juice in Watermelon Crush*
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy rollerball perfume
*These items are on sale this week for $4.99 ea.
This summer Jason and I are planning a little getaway to the Ritz Carlton in Naples. It has a world famous spa, 2 champion golf courses and is close to fantastic shopping! While there, we'd like to play some tennis, get massages, work on our tans and order room service in our pjs! Jason will be playing a round of golf a day so I'll have to amuse myself with the nearby Waterside Shops (Juicy Couture, Tiffany's, Anthropologie, Louis Vuitton, Chanel)...I can't wait! I've been thinking, why not vacation in high style??
*All from Chanel's 2009 Sports Accessories on Chanel.com.
Monday, June 1, 2009
MissGlamTan always does this little survey every Monday, so I thought I'd start doing it too!
1. Mood: Tired and achy
2. First words out of my mouth this morning: I don't remember. Probably "I love you".
3. What I’m looking forward to this week: Jason not having to work again til Thursday!
4. One thing I’d like to improve about myself: Stop spending money!!!!
5. On my makeup lust list: Seche Vite top coat, UDPP in Sin
6. What I ate: Panera soup & salad courtesy of Kimburger
7. What's on my face: Bare Minerals, MAC So Ceylon MSF, MAC Bright Future & Tempting eye shadows, Revlon Neverending Nude Lipglaze
8. Outfit: jeans, white tee, black vest, black Coach flip flops
9. Fragrance: Vera Wang Princess
10. Weekly goals: Clean up the house (or at least 1 room!)