Home Page

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I'm Baaaaack!!!


Happy New Year! 

Sorry for leaving you all for a while; I've been busy getting in shape and preparing for my new career as a cosmetologist. Dental Assisting school just wasn't girly enough for me! 

Don't worry, I'll be blogging regularly and starting up my YouTube channel again very soon. If anyone is interested in following me on my weight loss journey (30 lbs shed so far thanks to Dr. Atkins), I'm considering making a separate health/fitness blog.

Until next time, thank you all so much for sticking with Material Instinct & a huge "Hello" to all of my newest followers!

Love,
   Valerie Valentine

10 comments:

Lluvia said...

i missed you :(

glad you're back!!!
congrats on the 30lbs down.

Valerie said...

Lluvia -

Thanks hunny bunny! I missed you too!! I have a package that I boxed up for you months ago & as soon as I find it, I'll send it your way ;)

Unknown said...

heellllooooo!!! congrats on the weight loss! that's fantastic!!! xx

Valerie said...

Ashley -

Yay, you're still around! I've missed you!! Off to catch up on your new blog asap :)

Unknown said...

Yep I'm still here. Glad to see you back! I've missed you too! I hope you like my new blog. It's more of hobby just for me, but I really enjoy looking at other's people's blogs like this so I decided to make it public.

I must be off for now. We'll chat soon love! xx

Audrey said...

Wow! Congrats! Looking forward to seeing/reading more from you!

birdsandplanes said...

There aren't words to describe how glad I am that you are back!

Valerie said...

Audrey - Thank you! How've you been??

Kimberly - <3333

Kelsey said...

glad you're back!

Lluvia said...

you sweet lady you! :)
well, send me your address (DM me) so i can send you some goodies on my next trip to the shipping office & you can get my new address. we moved again. LOL