Home Page

Friday, August 20, 2010

Sneak Peek: Mulberry for Target

If you follow me on Twitter, I mentioned earlier in the week that Gilt.com was having a sale at noon today featuring a sneak peek of Mulberry's collection for Target (which will officially be in stores on October 10th). Well, like any good fashionista/shopaholic, I made sure to be at my computer at 11:59 this morning for the sale. To my dismay, there were only five pieces and they were all either cheap-looking denim or cheesy black patent leather. Not what I was expecting from the house that's known for their classic, timeless style.




What do you think about the collab so far?

2 comments:

blivbook said...

Nice post! B has a Mulberry bag, which was hand down from her mom! This brand is nice!



Cheers, B & Liv
www.blivbook.blogspot.com
B L I V B O O K: darling&diva ♥

momzblotter said...

What a great blog!, I would love if you could visit my blogs and become a follower www.momzblotter.blogspot.com and www.roof-detective.blogspot.com. I look forward to being friends.