Home Page

Friday, June 4, 2010

Nail Inspiration

I came across the picture below on Tumblr a while back & I haven't been able to get this blue hued nail polish out of my head ever since!

Blue Is The New Black!

I thought I had found it in Milani's Neon "Dude Blue", but it was lacking the electric violet undertones I was searching for. 

Looks similar, right? It's actually more of a blue highlighter color.

Then I stumbled upon J's blog, Talk Pretty To Me, a couple of weeks ago & spotted my coveted color on her nails! She happily informed me that it was Sephora's "Myrtille" (#23) from their SEPHORA COLLECTION line. It's $5 for a .16 fl oz bottle and you'll never find another shade quite like it. It's just gorgeous!

With flash.

In sunlight.

Call me crazy, but I can definitely see the color difference in person. Trust me on this, if you're looking for a wearable blue for summer, go buy this one!

1 comments:

3ate4 said...

Love that colour!