Home Page

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I found the Hidden Treasure!

If you follow me on Twitter, you know I've been searching for a particular nail polish for a few weeks now. It's the hard to find, limited edition Hidden Treasure from Sally Hansen. It's part of their Spring 2010 collaboration with fashion designer Tracy Reese and it's chock full of gorgeous holographic flakes that instantly enhance the color of whichever polish you layer it over!


Well, I took a chance and popped into a nearby Walgreens today and low and behold, I found 2 of them! I'm giving one of them away on my YouTube channel this month so head on over there and enter to win!

**Here's some quick swatches I took to show you what this polish can do. I'm wearing it over Sally Hansen's Midnight In NY. Please excuse my dry cuticles...


In artificial light.
In sunlight.
See the holographic-y goodness??

3 comments:

D's Beauty Corner said...

Oh god that is beautiful! I've seen swatches of it all over the MUA nail board but I never really payed close attention to it. I will start my search for it this week! lol

Supergirl43837 said...

wowzers! I hope I can get my hands on one of those little bottles filled with amazingness!!

Valerie said...

Diana - It's such a unique "color" & I'm really loving the quality of these new Sally Hansen polishes too!

Lluvia - I'll keep my eyes peeled for you ;)