Saturday, August 7, 2010
The other day I was thinking about what beauty products/tools I could not live without and thought it might be fun to make a blog tag about it! When deciding on which items I would pick, I didn't think of the old "desert island" scenario because, let's face it, if you're honestly stuck on an island somewhere your hair and makeup will be the last things you're concerned with. Instead, I imagined that I had 5 minutes to pack for a road trip! (Assuming your clothes & basic toiletries are already packed.)
Here are my top 5 must-bring items:
1. Dry Shampoo: Not only can dry shampoo prolong your need to wash your hair, it's also great for creating volume and won't leave a sticky residue like hairspray will.
2. Flat Iron: I hate my naturally curly hair, so a flat iron is an absolute must for me. I love creating beachy curls with it too!
3. Black Eyeliner: I couldn't decide between mascara or eyeliner, but I chose the latter because I figured my LiLash would be in my toiletries bag, so I wouldn't need any mascara! Eyeliner wakes your eyes up and depending on how you apply it, you can create a variety of looks.
4. Concealer: Conceal under-eye circles, cover a pimple, smooth out large pores... concealer is a multi-purpose must-have.
5. Nude Nail Polish: I love having my nails painted. It instantly makes me feel more polished and put together. A nude color is the most fool-proof color since it doesn't show mistakes as bad as other shades.
TAG! What would you bring??